Please note: Individual schools and departments also may maintain additional policies. Such policies, however, do not override these university-wide policies.
- Stanford’s official manual for administrative policies. Contents include chapters on Organization, Personnel, Accounting, Gifts, Procurement, Computing and Services.
- Publishes University policies governing undergraduate and graduate instruction as well as University academic requirements and degree requirements for majors, minors and honors programs.
- Policies regarding a variety of media-related topics such as filming on campus, photography, and use of the Stanford name or emblems.
- Procedures for requesting accommodations and auxiliary aids; ADA Section 504 grievance procedures.
- Key policies distributed annually regarding employees and labor issues from the Office of Human Resources.
- Policies, procedures and guidelines related to health and safety at Stanford.
- The Faculty and Academic Staff Handbooks published by the Provost’s Office, provide policies governing Faculty, Academic Staff (Teaching) and Other Teaching Staff.
- University policies and other information related to the academic progress of Stanford graduate
- A list of processes, policies and procedures on topics important to Stanford’s workplace.
- Guidelines for using Stanford’s wordmark and emblems (Seal and Block S), visual branding, business cards and stationery. See also , which outlines the circumstances under which Stanford allows its name and other trademarks to be used.
- Bargaining agreements with Stanford’s two labor unions, SEIU Local 2007 Higher Education Workers and the Stanford Deputy Sheriffs’ Association.
- Policies and practices to safeguard personal information in a manner consistent with University values, applicable privacy laws and regulations.
- Policies and procedures regarding the acquisition, maintenance, reporting and disposition of capital assets.
- A collection of policies, guidelines and general information related to the research enterprise at Stanford.
- Policies and practices related to Stanford’s service centers.